Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's Been A While.....!

I've not really made much wine or beer over the last year or so, only managing a couple of gallons of Rhubarb wine and three gallons of Blackberry (plus one Blackberry and Apple which smells delicious!)
 
It's a great time of year to be starting again too, with Dandelions almost ready for wine.
 
I have also decided to have a go at all-grain brewing and I'm just getting the gear together
to start my first brew.
 
There's a lot to learn and I'll keep you posted with the ups and downs of the process.
 
First things first;
 
Buy some books and read them.  Then read them again.
 
Visit one of the online forums like this one
 
 
This is going to be my new 'brew shed'
 
 
 

 
Over the next couple of days, I will give it a coat of paint and add some electrics.
I'll also stick a worktop and some shelves up too.


No comments:

Post a Comment